To our Amazing Clients, we want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
1. We will be taking appointments as of Saturday, May 23rd.
2. For ALL appointment requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to keep open our phone lines for clients calling for their day of appointment.
3. NO appointments for children under the age of 12 due to capacity requirements.
4. Capacity for the salon is 10, total. Please be patient with us as we balance state requirements and filling appointment requests.
5. In order to recover lost wages of our staff during this shut down, we are no longer offering pre booking discounts at this time.
To ensure your safety Salon Breeze will be instituting the following policies:
1. We will not offer blow dry services for any appointments to avoid blowing germs around. We will not be using a blow-dryer to finish your service. Please come to your appointment with clean hair (washed within 3 hours of your appointment time).
2. Temporarily suspending all complimentary services; NO beverages, NO snacks, NO blow dry services.
3. Upon arrival at our location please call the salon at (919) 918-1085 Please do not enter the building until we confirm that your stylist is ready for your appointment. Until then, you are welcome to wait outdoors or in your car. We will do our best to see you with minimal delay.
4. Once we confirm that your stylist is ready to see you, please proceed inside while practicing safe social distancing in the lobby (6 ft. apart for other guests and stylists).
5. We will be performing temperature checks before you enter the building. Please confirm with us that you do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19; have not been in contact with anyone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Please think of our staff and our families before you make your appointment.
6. Please do not attend your appointment with family or friends.
7. MASKS are required. If you arrive without a mask, one will be provided for you. Masks provide a layer of protection for everyone in the salon, thank you for your understanding and participation.
8. To maintain contactless payment, we are not accepting CASH or CHECKS. Only credit card or debit card payments are accepted.
9. Cancellation/no-show policy- Please provide us with cancellations as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
Here is how Salon Breeze will be protecting you and our staff:
1. Prior to the arrival of each guest we will clean and disinfect all surface areas, door handles, chairs, backwash, & countertops.
2. All cutting tools, styling cart, drawers, brushes and combs will be cleaned and disinfected between each client.
3. Even though we would love to greet you all with a BIG huge, we will not have any physical contact.
4. We will be wearing protective masks during the entirety of your appointment.
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience. We are all looking forward to seeing each of you!
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HAIR
BEAUTIFUL HAIR, BEAUTIFUL YOU
We are a premier salon & spa located in Chapel Hill, NC specializing in cuts and colors, waxing and top of the line hair products.